The Sardinia Symposia were established in 1987 and rapidly became the Reference Forum in the field of Waste Management for the international community, where state of the art concepts, strategies and technologies are presented and experiences shared by leading scientists, administrators and practitioners. The Symposia favoured the development of innovation in the field: all new ideas and approaches applied worldwide in the last two decades were thoroughly debated and reviewed during the numerous workshop sessions in the Symposia, some of them purposely organized in cooperation with IWWG Task Groups.
The conference usually gathers more than 700 participants from all around the world, with more than 400 papers presented at each edition, making the Sardinia Symposium the most important solid waste management conference in the world.
The great success of the Sardinia Symposium is due to:
- An increasing number of young scientists is taking part in this event, acknowledging it as an important opportunity for scientific networking and debate
- Attendance is largely international with more than 70 countries represented from all continents
- Consistent participation of affirmed scientists
- High-level scientific content supported by innovation and creativity
- A venue, a setting, a natural environment, a hotel complex, a social programme that render the socialization and professional and scientific networking simply unique
The 19th edition of the Sardinia Symposium will be held in the traditional setting of the Forte Village Resort in Santa Margherita di Pula (Cagliari) from 9th to 13th October 2023.
The call for abstract is open! Please visit: www.sardiniasymposium.it
- Category →